Providing Solutions For Victims Of Dog Bites In New Jersey
NJ Dog Bite Lawyers
Villani & DeLuca, P.C. has been practicing law since 1992 and has been helping New Jersey residents obtain monetary compensation for personal injuries suffered due to a dog bite injuries. Villani & DeLuca, P.C. partner Carmine Villani, Esq. has even used his success in handling NJ dog bite cases to teach other NJ lawyers how to assist dog bite clients in a recent seminar titled “Handling the Dog Bite Case in New Jersey”.
Upon being contacted by a dog bite victim, a Villani & DeLuca, P.C. attorney meets with the individual to obtain the full details of the dog bite incident, including the owner of the dog, the location where the dog bite occurred, the injuries suffered by the client, the effects of the injury on the client's life and any other necessary facts relevant to the case.
Dog Bite Legal Guidance
Some of the questions that we will ask you upon our initial contact will be as follows:
- What type of dog bit you?
- Did you speak to the dog's owner?
- Did you speak to the dog owner's insurance representative?
- Did you go to the doctor or hospital?
- Do you know the owner of the dog?
- Did you called the police?
- Who will pay for your medical bills?
- Should you bring a lawsuit if the dog owner is a friend, neighbor or relative?
Free Dog Bite Consultations
The NJ Dog Bite Lawyers at Villani & DeLuca, P.C. can help answer all of your questions and assist in obtaining monetary compensation for your dog bite injuries. If you have suffered injuries as a result of a dog bite ANYWHERE in New Jersey, contact Villani & DeLuca, P.C. at
(732) 853-1924. Our NJ Dog Bite Lawyers will meet with you free of charge and evaluate the legal strengths of your case.